Wednesday 5 January 2011

The Actual Prodution - helping backstage

Day One - Monday 8th March 2010

 My group and I had to make everything before the production occurring on the 8th and 9th of March. The "Little shop of horrors" Production was going to begin at 7pm. During the day I had helped out backstage and helped out with closing and opening of the curtains when we were having a dress rehearsal. We had to also prepare the props before the audience came. Furthermore I helped out with the technical services that had to be provided on the night.


Day Two - Tuesday 9th March 2010
  
I had mostly done the same things again on the second day as I did on the first. However In addition I had helped out with the assistance of organizing the clothes for the cast. I had also helped out in getting one of the actors in and out of the plant costume and lent a hand with putting props on stage and the backstage.

No comments:

Post a Comment