Thursday 25 November 2010

Introduction to the Task.





 My name is Samira Shabani. I’m studying Creative Art and Media Diploma, with A-Level Textiles. This is a 2 year course. It's challenging in its own way but I’m very determined to do the best I can in each class.
In this creative and media diploma, one of the subjects that are included with this course is set design with Ms Wyglidacz. So far I have done a mood board based on 1950s New York, and I have done a lot of research on it, because we’re doing the set, the plant and the graphics of the production “Little Shop Of horrors”. As set is very essential in the theatre I will try my best to make it. I will give different ideas in my group discussions and cooperate with everyone. I will be looking forward to making the set as it’s significant, in the production. The picture below is a picture taken from our teacher while we were doing work.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment